Roast Pumpkin, Blue Cheese and Sage Tart. Add half the roasted pumpkin and chopped sage leaves. Add a soup ladle (about half a cup) of hot stock to the frypan, turn the heat down to a simmer and stir until When the rice is nearly soft, add the remaining pumpkin, parmesan and blue cheese (if using). Stir gently to combine, serve immediately.
Roasted figs wrapped in Parma ham with blue cheese and rocket. Guinea fowl with porcini and lardons. Lightly drizzle a little olive oil over the pumpkin, top with sage, season to taste and fold the pastry over the edges of the pumpkin. You can cook Roast Pumpkin, Blue Cheese and Sage Tart using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roast Pumpkin, Blue Cheese and Sage Tart
- You need 2 cup of Plan flour.
- You need 100 grams of chilled butter, diced.
- You need 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 100 grams of parmeasan, finely grated.
- You need 1 of salt and ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cold water, if needed.
- Prepare 600 grams of butternut pumpkin peeled cut into 2cm pieces.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 100 grams of blue cheese ( can be replaced with goats cheese).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of small sage leaves.
- Prepare 1 of egg lightly beaten.
Crumble over blue cheese and scatter with rosemary. Delectable pumpkin recipes, including cream of pumpkin and sage soup, pumpkin soup, pumpkin tortellini with chestnuts and pumpkin seeded muffins. Roast pumpkin, blue cheese and sage baked macaroni. by Elly McCausland. Pumpkin, goat's cheese and fig tart with lemon thyme.
Roast Pumpkin, Blue Cheese and Sage Tart step by step
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced ( 220°C conventional)..
- Pulse flour, butter in a food processed until it resembles fine bread crumbs. Add the egg 1/2 the parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper. Pulse to form a Dough, adding water if needed. Bring pastry together on a lightly floured surface. Shape into a 2cm thick rectangle. Wrap in plastic wrap and put in fridge..
- Toss pumpkin and oil in a medium bowl. Season well with salt and pepper, then spread in single layer on a oven tray lined with baking paper. Roast for 20 minutes or until just tender..
- Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface until 30 x 20 cm rectangle. Put on oven tray lined with baking paper. Scatter pumpkin over the pastry, leaving a 3 cm border. Don't over do the blue cheese, then scatter over the sage leaves and remaining parmesan cheese. fold over free edges of the pastry to partially cover the filling and brush with the beaten egg..
- Cook for 30 minutes or until pastry is crisp and golden..
Pumpkin's sweet and earthy flavours make it a versatile ingredient for desserts and savoury dishes. In roasted form, it words wonders drizzled with zhoug Pumpkin takes pride of place in the world of pies and tarts – try it savoury in Danielle Alvarez pumpkin galette with blue cheese and thyme, sweet in. Serve this in big mugs with fat fingers of melty cheese toasties for dipping. This easy soup recipe has been triple tested and it's great for entertaining. This sweet and savory apple tart is both substantial and sophisticated The chewy, pizza-like crust is fortified with three kinds of flour The topping is a comforting, mellow jumble of sweet roasted apples and shallots scented with thyme and zipped up with pungent blue cheese.