Roquefort chicken. View top rated Roquefort chicken recipes with ratings and reviews. Chicken With Roquefort Cream Sauce, Grilled Roquefort And Balsamic Chicken Salad, Cauliflower And Roquefort Soup Chicken Roquefort recipe: Chopped chicken filet in cream sauce with garlic, honey, Roquefort cheese, Parmesan cheese and olive oil. We extend salty Roquefort cheese by mixing it with cream cheese as a spread.
Roquefort is a sheep milk cheese from Southern France, and is one of the world's best known blue cheeses. Though similar cheeses are produced elsewhere, EU law dictates that only those cheeses aged in the natural Combalou caves of Roquefort-sur-Soulzon may bear the name Roquefort. Be the first to rate & review! You can have Roquefort chicken using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roquefort chicken
- You need 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 20 grams of roquefort.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of flour.
- Prepare 15 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 large of chicken breasts.
Grilled chicken breasts and pear halves are topped with a tangy yogurt-Roquefort sauce in this home-style dinner. Chicken thigh fillets are a really great-value ingredient but it's easy to posh them up for a dinner Here they are stuffed with creamy roquefort cheese then wrapped in parma ham and baked until golden. Roquefort is a pungent ewe's-milk blue cheese from the south of France, and one of the most famous of all French cheeses. Though similar cheeses are produced elsewhere, European law dictates that only those cheeses aged in the natural Cambalou caves of Roquefort-sur-Soulzon may bear the.
Roquefort chicken instructions
- Cut the chicken in dices, sprinkle some flour on them and fry them, slowly, until ghey are cooked through but not golden..
- Heat the milk with the butter. Once is warm add the cornstarch and the salt and stir. Do NOT let it boil or go near boiling point. When the sauce has a bechamel-like texture add the cheese and keep stiring until melted..
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and eat when it's still hot!.
A French cheese made from unpasteurised ewes' milk. It's matured in ancient caves in a village called Roquefort-sur-Soulzon and takes three months to ripen. Roquefort, classic blue cheese made from ewe's milk, often considered one of the greatest cheeses Roquefort is one of the oldest known cheeses. It was reportedly the favourite cheese of the emperor. When you do not have much time to cook but you want to impress everyone with the delights of your kitchen, prepare this recipe for Pollo al Roquefort.