Rich, Thick, and Juicy Almond Tofu Blanc Mange.
You can have Rich, Thick, and Juicy Almond Tofu Blanc Mange using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rich, Thick, and Juicy Almond Tofu Blanc Mange
- It’s 3 grams of ●Powdered gelatin.
- Prepare 30 ml of ●Water.
- You need 30 grams of ○Chinese almond powder (apricot pit powder).
- Prepare 30 grams of ○Sugar.
- You need 1 grams of ○Powdered Kanten.
- Prepare 50 ml of Water.
- Prepare 250 ml of Milk.
- You need 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Amaretto (optional).
- You need of Syrup:.
- It’s 100 ml of Water.
- Prepare 20 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Amaretto (optional).
Rich, Thick, and Juicy Almond Tofu Blanc Mange step by step
- Sprinkle the gelatin into the • water, and let it soak. Add ○ to a pot, and mix with an egg beater. Add in water a bit at a time while stirring..
- Turn the pot on over a low heat, and warm up while stirring constantly. After it has come to a boil and thickened to the consistency as shown in the photo, remove it from the heat..
- Add the milk in very small amount at a time to fill it out. Repeat this step over and over, and add in the remaining milk when it had reached the point where you so not have to worry about lumps forming..
- Turn on the heat, and warm up to there point just before boiling while constantly stirring. Remove it from the heat, stir in the heavy cream, and mix in the soaked gelatin..
- Strain into a bowl with a finely meshed sieve, and mix in the amaretto. Place the bottom of the bowl in ice water, and let cool while stirring..
- Place into containers, and chill in the fridge to solidify. Mix the syrup ingredients and let chill..
- Top the solidified almond tofu with the syrup, and it is done..
- This is Kyoninso almond powder that is sold in Chinese ingredient shops..
- Amaretto is a very fragrant liqueur made from apricot cores. It is a hidden treasure for making sweets..