Blue Cheese Sauce Chicken. Our favorite blue cheese to use in this blue cheese chicken recipe is the Italian blue cheese Gorgonzola. For cream sauces, Chardonnay can be a good choice. Chardonnay is often described as having a rich, creamy texture that complements creamy sauces.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken fillets Salt and black pepper Aromatic herbs (oregano, thyme. Holiday-special in every way, this moist chicken is coated with pecans and drizzled with a rich, blue cheese sauce. It's easy and delicious…a real winner in my book. You can cook Blue Cheese Sauce Chicken using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blue Cheese Sauce Chicken
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 5 oz of dorblu cheese (or any blue cheese).
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1-2 cups of common mushrooms (champignon mushrooms).
- Prepare 4-5 oz of asparagus.
You can also use turkey breast and adjust the cook time. —Maggie Ruddy, Altoona, Iowa. Blue Cheese, Chicken Breast, Ham, Dinner, Main Course. Place a sieve over a small saucepan, and strain the sauce, stirring and pushing down with a plastic spatula to press through as much of it as possible. Nestle chicken beside squash and top evenly with sauce.
Blue Cheese Sauce Chicken instructions
- Preheat the oven to 392°F.
- Place the cream on a burner over medium heat and add small pieces of cheese (2-3 oz). Stir constantly to let the cheese dissolve (do not bring to boil).
- Meanwhile slice the chicken with long, even strokes into slices about 1/4-inch thick.
- Chop mushrooms.
- Place chicken, mushroom and asparagus into a baking dish and pour the cheese the cheese sauce on top. Place on top small pieces of the left cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until ready.
Pungent blue cheese balances out the sweetness of dates in this meal-worthy salad made with a combination of baby spinach and arugula. To make the blue cheese sauce, combine the ingredients in a small food processor and blitz until combined. To assemble the sliders, top the toasted buns with the lettuce and a generous spoonful of the shredded buffalo chicken then drizzle over the blue cheese sauce. For blue-cheese sauce, process cheese, buttermilk and mayonnaise in a food processor until smooth. Season well with black pepper, then stir in chives.