Blue Cheese Dip.
You can have Blue Cheese Dip using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blue Cheese Dip
- It’s 50 g of Blue Cheese (diced roughly).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Sour Cream or Yogurt.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1-2 Tbsp of Milk (lubricant).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lime Juice.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (minced).
Blue Cheese Dip step by step
- Take all the ingredients, put in a bowl and whisk (with a fork or a very small whisk). Alternatively, you can use a food processor if you're making a large amount..