Tim's Blue Cheese Salmon Patties.
You can cook Tim's Blue Cheese Salmon Patties using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tim's Blue Cheese Salmon Patties
- You need 2 cans of pink salmon.
- It’s 1/4 of red onion.
- It’s 1/4 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cornmeal.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 dash of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 1/2 oz of blue cheese crumbles.
Tim's Blue Cheese Salmon Patties instructions
- Remove bones and skin from salmon.
- Fine chop Red onion and green pepper.
- Add all ingredints except oil to a mixing bowl and mix well with hands..
- Heat oil in large frying pan, when oil is heated take a quarter cup of mixture and from into patties..
- I forgot oil as ingredient should use about 1/4 cup of your choice of oil..
- Fry until golden brown on medeium heat about 5 munutes each side ..
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towels..