Chicken Cutlets Topped With Blue Cheese.
You can cook Chicken Cutlets Topped With Blue Cheese using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Cutlets Topped With Blue Cheese
- It’s of chicken.
- It’s 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts. About 6 ounces each..
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt, to salt each chicken breast.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- It’s 1 tbsp of warm water.
- It’s of coating.
- It’s 3/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of yellow corn meal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried onion flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of frying.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of topping.
- Prepare 4 oz of crumbled blue cheese.
Chicken Cutlets Topped With Blue Cheese instructions
- Take salt and sprinkle equal amounts over both sides of chicken breasts..
- Beat egg whites with water until they appear foamy..
- In a large bowl, add all the coating ingredients and mix well..
- Dip each side of chicken into the egg whites. Let excess drip off. Then dredge into the coating ingredients. Place prepared chicken on a plate and start your pan..
- Set up your deep sided frying pan. Heat pan over medium heat until pan gets hot. Add oil then butter and wait until butter melts to add chicken..
- Cook chicken about four- five minutes each side until a nice golden brown color..
- Once second side is done transfer to a plate and immediately sprinkle blue cheese onto each chicken breast. Let rest for 3 minutes before serving..
- Recipe by taylor68too..