Bok choy in garlic & oyster sauce. This Garlic Bok Choy Recipe- totally simple, easy, and delicious- is made with just a handful of ingredients including ginger, garlic, and soy sauce. Bok choy, also known as pak choy or pok choi, is a type of Chinese cabbage, that has smooth, wide, flat leaf blades at one end with the other end. Bok Choy is one of my favorite vegetables.
For variety, I sometimes add a small amount of lemon zest just before serving. How to cook Bok Choy in Garlic Sauce the Panlasang Pinoy way. Bok choy stir-fry with garlic and ginger. You can have Bok choy in garlic & oyster sauce using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bok choy in garlic & oyster sauce
- You need 3 bunch of bok choy.
- You need 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of powdered sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s Pinch of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 7 cloves of garlic.
Bok choy recipe is so easy to make and takes only a few very simple ingredients. In a large skillet, heat the oil. I love this easy bok choy recipe! Make this as a side dish or add your favorite protein for a full meal.
Bok choy in garlic & oyster sauce instructions
- Combine water, sugar, oyster sauce in a bowl. Stir well and set aside..
- Put oil and garlic on a pan. Stir. Turn the heat on until garlic turns brown..
- Pour mixture of sauce and water to the pan..
- Bring to a boil..
- Add bokchoy and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add pepper and sesame oil.
- Turn off fire when sauce is reduced to half..
- Transfer to a different container to stop cooking..
- Serve and enjoy!.
There are more exciting bok choy recipes that I have to try and share with you all. When preparing the ingredients for Bok Choy with Garlic and Oyster Sauce, make sure that you get the freshest baby bok choy that you can have. You can cut the base of the stalk to separate the leaves so that it can be. Sweet bok choy and a tangy garlic sauce using rice vinegar lend flavor to this delicious stir-fried chicken recipe. Push the bok choy up to the sides of the wok and add the sauce in the middle.