Bok Choy with Oyster Sauce. Combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and rice vinegar in a bowl and set aside. Heat oil in a skillet or wok set over high heat. Remove bok choy from the skillet or wok and place it on a warmed platter.
When preparing the ingredients for Bok Choy with Garlic and Oyster Sauce, make sure that you get the freshest baby bok choy that you can have. You can cut the base of the stalk to separate the leaves so that it can be. Chinese Food Recipe – Bok Choy Oyster Sauce Let's see how its done step by step. You can have Bok Choy with Oyster Sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bok Choy with Oyster Sauce
- You need 3 bunches of baby bok choy bottom end removed.
- You need 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic, minced.
- It’s 10 tsp of water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s Pinch of Salt and Pepper.
Prepare the ingredients according to the recipe! Garlic and oyster sauce made my homemade bok choy sing! Did you like this Bok Choy With Garlic and Oyster Sauce Recipe? Are there changes you made that you would like to share?
Bok Choy with Oyster Sauce step by step
- Combine the oyster sauce, sugar, sesame oil, and water in a bowl. Stir. Set aside..
- Combine oil and garlic at the same time in a pan. Turn the heat to on. Cook the garlic in medium heat until it starts to turn light brown..
- Pour the oyster sauce mixture in the pan and sprinkle some ground black pepper. Stir. Let boil..
- Add the bok choy. Stir and cover. Cook until the sauce reduces to half. You may add some salt if needed..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with rice. Enjoy!.
Share your tips and recommendations in the comments section below! Although this particular recipe calls for baby bok choy, you can use other vegetables too. Some of my favorite include yu choi, gai lan, chai sim, napa cabbage, and broccolini. You can do two things after draining. Either just plate them and drizzle with sauce straightaway.