Sautéd baby bok choy with tomatoes. In a large sauté pan with a lid, heat oil over medium-high heat until it starts to shimmer. If you are wondering what bok choy is, let's get that out of the way first. More recently, we have been noticing bok It tastes mild and we absolutely love it — especially when we quickly stir-fry or saute it.
Add the hoisin sauce and mix well. Baby bok choy is just smaller and more tender than regular bok choy. Learn how to saute baby bok choy with our easy-to-follow recipe. You can cook Sautéd baby bok choy with tomatoes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sautéd baby bok choy with tomatoes
- It’s 2 bunches of organic baby bok choy.
- You need 1 of large organic vine ripen tomato.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 2 Tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
It makes a great vegetarian side dish. Add bok choy, stirring to evenly coat. Baby bok choy is my new favorite vegetable. I can't believe I only tried it for the first time a couple months ago.
Sautéd baby bok choy with tomatoes step by step
- Slice bok choy into inch long length after washing. Dice tomato into large cubes..
- Sauté minced garlic in olive oil until aromatic. Add sliced bok choy and tomatoes. Sauté until tomato leaching out red juice..
- Season it with salt or fish sauce. Serve it with porridge or as a side dish for brown rice..
Aside from the fact that it's just absolutely adorable to look at it also tastes delicious. Unlike regular bok choy, baby bok choy really does stand. Ginisang Pechay is simply Sautéed Bok Choy. This healthy vegetable is classified as a cabbage. This Filipino bok choy recipe is simple and delicious.