Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas. Bok choy, on the other hand, is much heartier, perfect for longer cooking times as in stir-frys. That said, this Ginger Garlic Noodle Soup with Bok Choy could Does this bok choy soup taste good leftover? Similar to freezing, this soup can be eaten leftover but tastes best fresh- unless, of course, you make.
Often found in Asian cuisine, bok choy is low-calorie, easy to handle and rich in antioxidants. Packed with vitamins A, C and K, this leafy 'Chinese cabbage' is available in most grocery stores year-round (although some say it's best in the winter), as well as optimally nutritious and adds a hearty. This warm and earthy bok choy soup with noodles and ginger broth is perfect for cold winter nights. You can cook Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas
- It’s 1 of Bok Choy, rinsed and sliced.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 (12 ounce) of bag petite baby cut carrots.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 of red potatoes, cut into quarters.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Herb De Provence.
- Prepare 2 can of chicken peas (15.5 ounce) undrained.
- It’s 2 containers of Vegetable Stock (32 ounce).
- You need 2 cups of egg noodles.
Make a big batch and eat throughout the week. This bok choy soup is one of the recipes I make whenever I start to feel sick. Soup for breakfast is a great way to start your day with hearty ingredients that provide that extra boost of energy. It's the perfect bok choy soup, too! —Brenda Watts, Gaffney, South Carolina.
Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas step by step
- In a large pot add enough olive oil to coat bottom of pot….
- Add your chopped onion and green pepper, sauté until veggies are tender…….
- Now add your bag of baby carrots….. Sauté until carrots are slightly tender…….
- Next add your minced garlic……
- Now add your quartered red potatoes…….Stir all well……
- Now add your black pepper and Herb De Provence, sauté for several minutes…….
- Next add your 2 cans of chick peas…….
- Now add your 2 containers of vegetable stock……Bring to a boil…….
- Add in your cleaned and sliced Bok Choy……stir well……
- Cover slightly and cook on medium heat until potatoes and carrots are tender…..
- Add in your egg noodles and cook soup until egg noodles are tender, about 10 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Add stock, tomatoes, onion, bok choy, carrots, red peppers, julienned serrano peppers, garlic and salt. Chicken udon soup recipe is a simple and quick meal on cool days. Each bowl is packed with protein, vegetables and noodles in a savory soy-ginger broth. I like a bowl of soup that's full of vegetables, so I add shiitake mushrooms, carrots, and tender bok choy to the pot. It's simple to make your own.