Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry with Oyster Sauce. Vegetables, Bok Choy, Oyster Sauce, Easy, Quick, Side Dish. Heat oil in a skillet or wok set over high heat. Baby bok choy, and other Chinese greens.
Pour the oyster sauce mixture in the pan and sprinkle some ground black pepper. Try an Asian-style sautéed vegetable stir-fry, sized for a crowd. It uses oyster mushrooms which is Add the mushrooms and bok choy. You can have Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry with Oyster Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry with Oyster Sauce
- Prepare 300 grams of baby bok choy.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil/olive oil.
- It’s 6 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Indonesian sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Turn the heat up to medium-high and stir-fry the vegetables for about Add the water, soy sauce, and sugar. Cover the pot and bring the liquid in the bottom to a boil. Keep adding sauce a little at a time and continue Bok Choy Tip: If stir-frying larger bok choy, slice off the green leaf tips. Add the thicker white sections to the wok first, then throw in the leaf tips at.
Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry with Oyster Sauce instructions
- Rinse the bok choy until clean, drain..
- Preheat oil in a skillet/wok over medium heat. Saute the garlic and ginger for a few second..
- Add sesame oil, oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce and black pepper. Stir them up..
- Add in the bok choy. Turn the heat up to high, stir fry and cover it for a minute or two. Uncover it. Stir it one more time, turn off the heat, plate and serve immediately..
A recipe for baby bok choy stir-fried with loads of garlic and topped with a tangy umami sauce of Zhenjiang vinegar, oyster sauce and soy sauce. I normally just stir-fry greens with a garlic and Happy Wife* sauce. Stop at that point and you've got a very tasty dish. Steam the green vegetables until just tender. Heat the oyster sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil in a small sauce pan.