Bok Choy Chopped Salad. Bok Choy Chopped Salad Miso is an ingredient we use fairly often in the farm kitchen, it adds a lot flavor, has health benefits, and a little goes a long way! The price tag on a tub may seem a little high, but it will last months. If you cook along with us during the CSA season it's a good investment.
Wash and chop bok choy (smaller is better) and green onions in large salad bowl. Mix vegetable oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, and soy sauce. Just prior to serving the salad, (plan for this salad to be the last thing you pull together for the event), mix bok choy and ramen noodles mixture. You can cook Bok Choy Chopped Salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bok Choy Chopped Salad
- Prepare of vinaigrette:.
- You need 2 T of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 T of low-sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of agave nectar or honey.
- Prepare of minced zest and juice of 1 small lemon.
- Prepare to taste of black pepper.
- It’s of salad:.
- It’s 3 heads of baby bok choy, trimmed and thinly sliced (3 cups).
- Prepare 1/2 c of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 c of slivered red onion.
- You need 1/4 c of fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1/4 c of roasted salted cashews, chopped.
I added the onions into the dressing while I chopped the salad and tossed it all together when ready to eat. I served this as a side with lo mein. Bok choy, also known as pak choy or pok choi, is a type of Chinese cabbage, that has smooth, wide, flat Bok Choy is high in nutrients and low in carbohydrates. As such, it is an excellent option when trying to If you use bok choy, I recommend chopping into smaller pieces to expedite cooking time.
Bok Choy Chopped Salad step by step
- In small bowl, whisk together vinaigrette ingredients..
- In large bowl, toss salad ingredients together. Drizzle with vinaigrette and top with cashews..
My Asian Bok Choy Salad is dressed with a creamy sesame dressing that is nutty and toasty delicious. Friends, if you love bok choy as much as I do, this is I invented this baby bok choy recipe in one late evening. Remove the tofu from the oven and assemble your salad with tofu, bok choy, and sauce. Chop bok choy into bite-size pieces. Toss together with bok choy and onions in large bowl.