Bak Choy With Bacon. Fry bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crispy. Месяц бесплатно. If you enjoy this recipe, please check out my other ones at www.loavesanddishes.net. Make this as a side dish or add your favorite protein for a full meal.
But I wasn't in the mood to stir-fry so I turned to my good friend The Google and found this recipe on AllRecipes.com for Bacon-y Bok Choy. Our turkey bacon, Parmesan and bok choy salad is low in calories and high in flavor. You may be used to eating steamed or stir-fried bok choy, but we take the veggie au natural and mix it with turkey bacon, parmesan, white beans and tomato for a fresh salad your family will love. You can cook Bak Choy With Bacon using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bak Choy With Bacon
- It’s 4 slice of bacon (sliced thinly).
- Prepare 5 of dried Chili pepper (optional) or fresh Chili pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 50 ml of hot water.
- Prepare Dash of salt.
- It’s 5 of full cups diced Bak Choy.
Bok choy (American English), pak choi (British English), or pok choi (Brassica rapa subsp. chinensis) is a type of Chinese cabbage. Chinensis varieties do not form heads and have green leaf blades with. Our most trusted Chicken Bok Choy With Bacon recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks.
Bak Choy With Bacon instructions
- With oil pan fry the bacon with the dried Chili (optional add on) till its fragrance and brown about 5 minutes.
- Add in the dice Bak Choy and stir fry to mix well.
- Add in some water and stir fry to mix well then season with some salt and mix well then off heat and serve.
Braised abalone is served on a bed of baby bok choy with savory sauce is a perfect dish for special ocassion like celebrating Chinese New Year. Separate the bok choy stalks and wash clean with water. Crisp, fresh, and loaded with flavor, this Bok Choy Recipe is guaranteed to be your new favorite side dish! Glistening with an addictive garlic and ginger. I just finished cooking some grilled pork, now I am looking for an idea on what to pair it with, so I opened the vegetable bin and saw this bunch of bok choy.