Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy. This simple recipe shows you a different way to use your wok. Rather than just throwing everything in together, the speed of a wok can be used for composed. Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
Tiger prawns, squid, fish, imitation crab with broccoli and bok choy. The Kitchn was the first cooking blog I ever followed. I don't think I Here I've paired it with broccoli and given the whole shebang a drizzle of spicy Szechuan sauce. You can have Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy
- You need 1 kg of peeled prawns.
- You need 1/2 cup of Teriyaki Marinade.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic flakes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornflour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 bunch of bok choy.
- You need 1 bunch of baby broccoli.
- Prepare 2 cup of steamed rice.
In a large wok or skillet, heat the vegetable oil over high heat. Rinse the bok choy and cut in half lengthwise. Crush the lemongrass with a meat mallet or the back of a knife, and add together with the Related Recipes. Rice Noodles with Bok Choy and Carrots.
Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy step by step
- Combine prawns, teriyaki marinade and sweet chilli sauce in a bowl. Mix well and save some mix for next step.
- Combine cornflour, chicken stock and reserved marinade in a jug.
- Defrost prawns in boiling pot. Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add half the oil and half the prawn mixture. Stir-fry prawns for 2 minutes. Remove to a plate..
- Use boiling pot (that defrosted prawns) to cook rice. Add bok choy and broccoli to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add prawns and stock mixture. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce thickens. Serve with steamed rice..
View the menu from Wok in a Box – Armadale Armadale & place your takeaway or delivery order online. Order from a wide selection of your favourite Asian food A heavenly combination of tender chicken, fresh onion, garlic, capsicum, carrots, broccoli and bok choy, wok tossed with thick egg noodles in a. From classic Chinese-takeout beef and broccoli to Korean pork belly stir fry and some wok-seared Brussels sprouts, here are our best stir-fry recipes. Sure, you can't go wrong with classics like beef and broccoli (we've got a fantastic recipe for it that uses a dark, intense sauce made with soy sauce. Remove leaves from bok choy stems.