Pak choi and mushroom fast stirfry. Boy Choy, also known as Pak Choy or Pok Choi is a type of Chinese cabbage which is commonly used in soups, stews and. This vitamin-packed stir-fry is brimming with goodness. You're getting a hit of pak choi, chestnut mushrooms, carrot, red chilli, fresh ginger and cashew nuts.
Mushroom and Pak Choi Stir Fry with Black Bean Sauce This Mushroom and Pak Choi Stir Fry recipe is a very quick and easy side dish to make. I used dried mushrooms, shiitake and wood ear mushrooms (seaweed mushrooms) but you can also make this with fresh or canned mushrooms. Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Karen Shinto. You can have Pak choi and mushroom fast stirfry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pak choi and mushroom fast stirfry
- It’s 2 head of medium pak choi.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 head of onion, quartered.
- It’s 1 medium of orange bellpepper.
- Prepare 1 stick of ginger.
- You need 500 grams of mushrooms of your choice, halfed.
- Prepare 150 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- You need 1 small of chili pepper.
Think of mild-flavored, juicy bok choy as an invitation to experiment in the kitchen. It's especially good with earthy mushrooms. Thoroughly drying the bok choy before cooking ensures that you don't end up with a watery sauce. Heat up a wok or pan on high heat.
Pak choi and mushroom fast stirfry instructions
- Heat sesame oil on medium heat. Add crushed garlic, ginger, chili. Simmer for 2min.
- Add mushrooms, onion, pak choi and pepper. Stir for 2-3 min..
- Add stock. Simmer for few minutes, add salt..
Add the oil until heated, then add the garlic and stir-fry until aromatic. Add the mushroom, do a few quick stirs before adding the bok choy. Add salt and continue to stir fry until the leaves are wilted but the stems remain crisp. Turn off the heat and serve the garlic mushroom bok choy immediately. Remove any bad leaves of Bok Choy.