Bak Choy With Dried Cranberries Salad. Make it gluten free: Check mustard is gluten. Get this recipe and other heart-healthy recipes at heart.org/recipes. Fresh broccoli makes an easy salad with crumbled bacon and dried cranberries in a creamy and tangy mayonnaise dressing.
This hearty, healthy kale salad with dried cranberries, sliced almonds and fresh goat cheese is a wonderful side salad for Thanksgiving or any time of the year. In a large bowl, toss the kale, toasted almonds, dressing and cranberries. Black quinoa with roasted sweet potatoes, kale, dried cranberries, red onion and tossed with balsamic vinegar. You can have Bak Choy With Dried Cranberries Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bak Choy With Dried Cranberries Salad
- You need of vegetables oprional.
- You need 4 cup of bak choy or any green vegetable optional.
- It’s of seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of light soy sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of dried cranberry.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 4 clove of crush garlic.
- It’s 1 small of grated carrot.
This salad is vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free. I used black quinoa for this salad because I love the color, especially against the orange sweet potatoes and green kale. This Cranberry Chicken Salad is a delicious fridge staple for a quick, protein-filled snack or sandwich filling. It's picnic and potluck friendly too!
Bak Choy With Dried Cranberries Salad step by step
- in pan with oil saute garlic till fragrant but not burn then add vegetable and carrot..
- add seasoning and saute for 1 minute then add dried cranberry and mix well.
- serve immediately.
Can you freeze cranberry chicken salad? The celery and basil don't freeze well, so it's not recommended. Learn how to make Chicken Salad with Dried Cranberries. To serve, line a bowl with watercress or arrange on a platter. Crunchy apple and chewy dried cranberries bring a bit of sweetness to an ordinary green salad.