Tempeh and Anchovy Burger.
You can have Tempeh and Anchovy Burger using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tempeh and Anchovy Burger
- Prepare 2 of burger buns.
- It’s of Cheese.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- You need of Lettuce.
- It’s of Chili sauce (if you like it spicy).
- It’s of Patty.
- Prepare 100 g of Tempeh.
- Prepare 80 g of Anchovy.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 Tsp of soysauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of bread flour.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of margarine/butter.
- Prepare 50 g of bread crumbs.
- It’s pinch of salt and pepper.
Tempeh and Anchovy Burger step by step
- Cut tempeh into dice and steam it for 15-20 minutes. Put steamed tempeh into a bowl and mash it with fork. Set aside..
- Remove the heads and inwards of anchovy. Finely chop anchovy and garlics..
- Heat the pan and melt margarine or butter. Put garlic, stir it until fragrance and add anchovy. Cook it about 5 minutes until anchovies cooked. Set aside.
- Mix cooked anchovy with mashed tempeh. Add all purpose flour, bread flour, soy sauce, salt, pepper and 3/4 part of beaten egg (the rest will be used for coating the patty). Mix it well..
- Divide patty dough into two. Shape into patty about 5 inches wide (depends on the wide of burger bun).
- Put patty into egg mixture and coat it with bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil with low fire and fry patty until it becomes golden brown..
- Spread butter on burger bun, and grilled it for 3 minutes.
- Put mayonnaise and other ingredients on burger as you like.
- Tempeh and Anchovy Burger is ready to serve 🍔✨.