Bak Choy With Ginger. Trồng gừng – cách nhanh nhất để củ nảy chồi Bok Choy is a simple side dish. Made with soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, ginger, garlic, & chili flakes that are the perfect complement.
Chop or grate it raw for salads or slaw, or, keep it simple. Crisp, fresh, and loaded with flavor, this Bok Choy Recipe is guaranteed to be your new favorite side dish! Glistening with an addictive garlic and ginger. You can cook Bak Choy With Ginger using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bak Choy With Ginger
- It’s 5 slice of of ginger.
- It’s 2 cup of stock of your choice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 4 cup of bok choy.
- Prepare of SEASONING.
- You need 1/2 tsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
Stir-fry bok choy with fresh ginger and garlic for a ready-in-minutes side. Such as using ginger, galangal, or you can also mix with other vegetables such as carrots and tomatoes for example. Check out the recipe for bok choy with ginger following. I picked up some bright organic baby bok choy from my local farmer's market for this nourishing side dish.
Bak Choy With Ginger instructions
- in pan with oil saute ginger then add the stem first for 1 minute then add the leaf of the bok choy.
- add stock and bring to a boil then simmer for 2 minute then add salt and light soy sauce then simmer for another 1 minute ( I perfer a crunchy bite ) or longer if you prefer a very soft vegetable.
Start by trimming the stem off, just the end, to ensure that the bok choy cooks evenly. Separate out the leaves, keep the tender center intact and clean under running water. To prep mature bok choy, separate the leaves from the stems by slicing the bok choy head crosswise at about the point where the leaves begin to spread out. Stir bok choy leaves, soy sauce, and sesame oil into the bok choy mixture; saute just until the leaves turn a bright green and beginning to soften. Like kale and broccoli, bok choy is incredibly healthy.