Bak Choy With Soft Boiled Eggs. The perfect soft-boiled egg should have firm, custard-like whites and a warm runny yolk. Serve with a spoon for scooping and plenty of buttered toast. Soft-boiled eggs are their own little breakfast package.
Soft boiled eggs are a great breakfast food. They're quick to cook up, great when served with toast, and contain lots of protein which will stay with you through the day. You can easily cook soft boiled eggs by bringing water to boil and then letting the eggs sit in the hot water. You can have Bak Choy With Soft Boiled Eggs using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bak Choy With Soft Boiled Eggs
- You need 200 grams of bak choy.
- It’s 5 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- It’s of soft eggs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 dash of mccormick cajun spice.
Perfect soft boiled eggs with firm whites and liquid gold yolks are only six minutes away. Use this easy step by step guide for perfect eggs every time. Soft boiled eggs are my new obsession. The whites of the eggs are firm, but the yolk stays in a silky, creamy, liquid gold state that is a little like a cross.
Bak Choy With Soft Boiled Eggs instructions
- MAKE SOFT EGGS.
- bring water to a boil the off heat put the eggs into the pot for 5 minute 30 second then cover lid.
- Drain and removed the eggs and cool under running water then break the shell and set aside the soft boiled eggs.
- STIR FRY.
- in pan with oil saute with garlic and red chili for half a minute then add bak choy.
- add water and season with salt miz well for 1 minute.
- off heat serve vegetable as it is for VEGAN.
- optional top with soft eggs and cajun spice and serve.
Make this as a side dish or add protein for a full meal. Soft-boiled eggs — those with a just-set white and warm, almost-runny and jammy yolk — are wonderful for breakfast, or served over salads or ramen. Bring a saucepan (large enough to hold the eggs in a single layer) of water to a boil over medium-high heat. Using a slotted spoon, gently lower. How to soft-boil eggs and use jammy eggs on salads, grain bowls, toast, and more on Bon Appétit.