Bok Choy Soup.
You can cook Bok Choy Soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bok Choy Soup
- You need 1 head of bok choy.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of butter.
- You need 8 cups of water.
- You need 1 cube of beef bouillon.
- Prepare 1 cube of pork bouillon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 3 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 1/2-1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need of Serve with:.
- Prepare of White rice.
Bok Choy Soup step by step
- Wash bok choy and cut in 1/2 inch to 1inch square pieces. Separate greens and stalk and set aside..
- Melt butter in 5 quart pot. Saute onion and garlic until onion is translucent. Add bok choy stalk and cook until soft, about five minutes. Add soy sauce and ground black pepper and stir until well coated..
- Add water to pot and bring to a boil. Add fish sauce, beef bouillon, pork bouillon, salt, and crushed red pepper. Bring mixture back to a boil stirring occasionally..
- Mix bok choy greens in pot and bring back to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until greens and stalks and desired tenderness, about 30 minutes..