Chinese Beef in Oyster Sauce with Bok Choy. Fai. teach you basic way to prepare , stir fry beef with baby bok choy in tasty oyster sauce. you may find this at chinese. Chinese Food Recipe – Bok Choy Oyster Sauce Let's see how its done step by step. Prepare the ingredients according to the recipe!
Drizzle the reserved sauce over the greens and serve. There are more exciting bok choy recipes that I have to try and share with you all. When preparing the ingredients for Bok Choy with Garlic and Oyster Sauce, make sure that you get the freshest baby bok choy that you can have. You can cook Chinese Beef in Oyster Sauce with Bok Choy using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Beef in Oyster Sauce with Bok Choy
- You need 250 g of Beef (slice thinly).
- You need 200 g of Bok Choy.
- It’s of Marinade;.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Corn Flour.
- It’s of Sauce (mix well in a bowl);.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Corn Flour.
- You need of Stir Frying;.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- You need 20 g of Garlic (minced).
- It’s 20 g of Ginger (minced).
You can cut the base of the stalk to separate the leaves so that it can be. Healthy and yummy oyster beef with Chinese broccoli is on my top lists of Beef stir-fry recipes. I am not familiar with both ingredients before moving to Guangdong province. At the first several attempts, I love oyster sauce.
Chinese Beef in Oyster Sauce with Bok Choy instructions
- MARINATE; marinate the beef with soy sauce and cornflour. Mix well and set aside for 30 minutes or more..
- BEEF; When ready, heat 3 Tbsp of cooking oil until hot. Cook the ginger and garlic until fragrant (10 sec). Then add the beef and cook it until brown all over (about 1 min per side)..
- SAUCE & VEGGIE; Next add our pre-mixed sauce and mix well. Then add the bok choy and mix well. Cover with a lid and let it cook for 1 minute..
- SERVE; Remove the lid and stir the dish. Turn off the heat and serve on a plate..
This sauce with unique sweet flavor usually highlights many green vegetables. A sauce made with just oyster sauce will just taste of that – plain oyster sauce dolloped on greens. The fresh crisp Chinese broccoli is drizzled with a sizzling oyster sauce with a sweet savory flavor. If you look at the cucumber salad, bok choy with soy sauce, or cabbage stir fry, you will be amazed that a very simple vegetable dish with a few ingredients will have such vibrant flavor. This fragrant recipe for Chinese Beef Noodle Soup is a delicious, and healthy soup that makes the perfect Don't take short cuts on cooking time.