Spicy bok choy. Bok Choy is one of my favorite vegetables. It has its own spiciness that is complimented by the sweetness of the sauce in this recipe. All Reviews for Spicy Bok Choy in Garlic Sauce.
The grilled bok choy is perfectly great to serve as is. But if you want to give it a bit of a spicy kick, brush it with a few tablespoons of. Spicy, brawny and full of ginger and garlic, these pork noodles are a play on dumplings, but easier Trim bok choy and separate dark green tops from white stems; leave tops whole and thinly slice stems. You can cook Spicy bok choy using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy bok choy
- Prepare 1 bunch of bok choy.
- It’s 14 oz of soft tofu.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- You need 2 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of sriracha.
If you've never tried this high protein veggie you're in for a real treat. This recipe is so good you'll find yourself rushing to the store to buy more. Transfer to serving bowl and drizzle with toasted sesame oil. Just leave the bok choy in the pan until it starts changing color; then throw in the beef and fish sauce, stir, and enjoy a (nearly) instant meal.
Spicy bok choy instructions
- Prep the bok choy by slicing down the rib..
- Dice tofu in large cubes..
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon half and combine with remaining ingredients in a medium pot over high heat..
- Add tofu and bok choy to the pot. Cover and simmer for about 5 minutes or so..
- Remove tofu and bok choy to a serving dish. But, simmer the sauce a bit longer to thicken it up a bit..
- When the broth comes to a nice consistency, adjust the seasoning and pour it over the tofu and bok choy..
Spicy Beef And Bok Choy Recipe. If you can't find baby bok choy, standard bok choy will do. Just look for greens that are joined at the base by the stalk and have lots of tightly packed leaves to hold the spicy garlic dressing. Learn how to make Spicy Ginger Shrimp with Baby Bok Choy & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Add bok choy and sprinkle with salt.