How to spice up your ramen noodles. Add egg to the cooked noodles and water, and stir until egg is cooked and broken up. Boil instant ramen noodles, drain them, and then fry them up with the veggies, protein, and sauce of your choosing. You can also use the ramen flavor packet to season the fried noodle dish.
Boil ramen noodles and mix with meat. You can garnish with your favorite taco toppings like cheese, lettuce, sour cream and nacho cheese chips. Spaghetti Ramen: Pour heated marinara sauce over boiled ramen noodles for a quick and cheap spaghetti dish. You can have How to spice up your ramen noodles using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of How to spice up your ramen noodles
- You need Pack of ramen noodles.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Spinich or bok choy.
- Prepare of Your favorite hot sauce * optional.
Tuna Ramen: Add one can of drained tuna and a can of cream of mushroom soup and some crushed. [Photographs: J. Kenji Lopez-Alt] Ramen in the U. S. has come a long way. Simmer up the spicy broth, add ramen noodles, spinach, the cooked shrimp, and serve.
How to spice up your ramen noodles step by step
- First boil water for the ramen noodles.
- Add ramen noodles to the boiling water.
- As the noodles cook add your eggs to the water * tip: You can boil your eggs instead of poaching them..
- Add your vegetables and packet seasoning..
- Put it in a bowl and add hot sauce if needed 😉.
- ENJOY 😊.
Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended. Spice things up with Sriracha sauce.. If you want to make a really good soup for your ramen, cook it separate to your noodles. Noodles cooked in the soup will add a lot of thickening starch. If you really want to up your ramen game,. you can do to elevate your ramen — all you have to do is add the amount of Sriracha to your ramen noodles that best fits your spice tolerance, and .