My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry. You can unsubscribe at any time. We deliver the freshest seafood direct from the dock to your doorstep. Seafood is fried, baked, steamed, grilled, sliced, diced, stuffed; always served fresh, Come visit our page to get some.
This was the first time I have ever served high end restaurant quality food in my house. The best part was, it was practically effortless. Icicle Seafoods is an American seafood processor and wholesaler with land-based and vessel-based processing facilities throughout Alaska. You can cook My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry
- You need 1 of bok choy.
- It’s 1 of medium size potato.
- You need 1 of medium size carrot.
- Prepare 1 tsp of groun black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 pack of Green Thai McCormick mix.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- It’s of Onion leeks.
- You need springs of Onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion minced.
- Prepare 1 of small ginger chopped.
- You need of Green Chili.
- You need of Dried red chilli optional.
- It’s 15 pcs of shrimp half boiled.
- Prepare 1/4 of kilo clams.
- It’s of String beans optional i.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
Its corporate headquarters is in Seattle, Washington. It was the vision of Frank Dulcich Sr. and his son Dominic to provide fresh, quality seafood to the market. Discover Job Opportunities with North Pacific Seafoods. North Pacific Seafoods hires workers for its five seafood processing plants, as well as its head office in Seattle.
My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry step by step
- Blanch shrimp for 1-3 minutes..
- Half boiled the clams in separate pan..
- Sauté’ garlic, onions and ginger in butter. Then add the potatoes, carrots, bell pepper, and beans..
- Mix the green curry in 1/2 cup of water then pour it to the veggies pan. Add the coconut milk and Let it simmer for 15 mins.
- Add the clams and shrimp, green Chili simmer for another 10 minutes under Low fire..
- Turn the fire off add the chopped spring onions and bok choy. Ready to serve!.
I dream of Goan prawn curry served with poee, creamy lobster bisque, fish wrapped in banana leaf , bourbon-glazed salmon (yum!).