Tofu Quino Black Sesame Patties. You can use regular tofu, but you might want to decrease the amount of breadcrumbs. If you use a firmer tofu, you might not need breadcrumbs at all. These patties can be whipped up in no time at all.
Quinoa and Tofu Patties—Meatless Burgers recipe notes: The quinoa can be tri-color, blond, red or black. You can press the tofu and prepare the rest of the ingredients while the quinoa cooks. See great recipes for Tofu Quino Black Sesame Patties too! You can cook Tofu Quino Black Sesame Patties using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tofu Quino Black Sesame Patties
- You need 1 cup of cooked Quinoa.
- You need 1 pack of Firm Tofu.
- You need 1 cup of Baby Bok Choy.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Roast Black Sesame.
- You need 1 cup of Shedded Carrots.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
Mush up the tofu by hand or with a potato masher. Place the tofu, quinoa, and the BINDER ingredients together in a bowl and mix well. Place the tofu and water chestnuts in the food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add the tofu mixture, tahini, egg, garlic, salt, pepper and ½ cup of the quinoa flakes to the mushroom, and mix to combine.
Tofu Quino Black Sesame Patties step by step
- Wash and chop Baby Bok Choy into small pieces and set aside.
- Put the firm tofu into a big bowl.
- Add Soy Sauce, Salt, Pepper and corn starch.
- Add Quinoa into the bowl and knead them inside the bowl.
- Add Baby Bok Choy and shedded carrots.
- Add Roasted Black Sesame and mixed them well.
- Shape it into small Patty and have the frying pan ready.
- Pan fry 3 minutes on each side.
- Done and ready to serve.
Place the remaining quinoa flakes on a plate and gently press each patty in the flakes. Poke Bowl with Ginger Sesame Tofu and Fermented Carrots. Remove tofu from pan and set aside. Gently place tofu patties in the bag and rotate a few times to coat with the marinade. Meanwhile, combine spicy mayo ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together until smooth.