Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles. Noodles in cold soy milk broth topped with cucumbers and watermelon. Each person can season this fabulous Cold Soy Milk Noodle Soup to their liking. Cucumber, dried soybeans, egg, ice cubes, pine nuts, salt, sesame seeds, thin noodles, tomato, water.
Soaked soybeans are cooked, then pureed and filtered through a sieve. Drop in a few ice cubes and serve very cold. Soy milk noodle soup or Kongguksu is one of popular Korean seasonal dishes. You can cook Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles
- It’s of <soup>.
- Prepare 400 cc of Soy milk.
- Prepare 50 cc of Hot water.
- You need 1 cube of Bouillon cube.
- Prepare 100 cc of Cold water.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Miso.
- Prepare 1/2 of Star anise.
- Prepare of And Black Pepper.
- You need of <nikumiso(spicy meat sauce)>.
- Prepare 200 g of Ground pork.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground Ginger.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Miso.
- It’s 2 tsp of Suger.
- You need 1 Tbsp of SAKE or Chinese rice wine.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Doubanjiang (or 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper).
- It’s of <finish for 1 sercing>.
- You need of Noodles.
- Prepare of Green Vegetables(for exampe : Green pak choi is better).
- It’s of chainese chili oil.
I recently went the popular Kongguksu restaurant, Jin Joo Jip, in Yoido. This Korean cold noodle soup recipe is in stark contrast to most Korean food eaten outside Korea; there is no chilli, no fermented umami flavours. Making your own soy milk is the real treat with the recipe – any leftovers can be enjoyed by the glass. Soy milk,, is a plant-based drink produced by soaking and grinding soybeans, boiling the mixture, and filtering out remaining particulates.
Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles step by step
- First, Cook the Soup. 1) Heat 50cc water and star anise. 2) Melt the bouillon cube. 3) Mix with cold water. 4) Mix with soy milk. 5) Dissolve MISO in soy milk soup. 6) Cool in a refrigerator..
- Next, Cook the NIKUMISO. 1) Mix MISO, suger, SAKE, Doubanjiang. 2) Add oil to the pot and heat the medium heat. 3) Add garlic and ginger and fry. 4) Add ground pork and fry. 5) When the meat turns white, add seasonings and mix..
- Finish, Serve. 1) Boil the noodles.move to Colander it and drain the water.Cool with running water.Cut the water again. 2) Put noodles in a bowl and pour soap. 3) Topping NIKUMISO and any vegetables. 4) Use chinese chili oil and completed!.
Chilled Soy Milk Noodle Soup "Kong Guk Su". Be the first to rate & review! Light and rich at the same time, this cold soup is refreshing and fortifying. Traditionally, it's served in the summer and made with soy milk and thin wheat noodles. The soy milk sold to drink has no solids and is often artificially thickened with xantham gum or carrageenan and is missing the natural fiber that comes from soybeans.