Bourbon chicken breast /cherry glaze /veloute sauce / puff pastry lattice. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Using a wire whisk, slowly add the hot chicken stock to the roux, whisking vigorously to make sure it's free of lumps. Simmer until the total volume has reduced by about one-third, stirring frequently to.
This easy, creamy chicken is wonderful over split buttered biscuits, or serve it on toast points, rice, or puff pastry shells. Cut the chicken breast and fold it open. Wrap the breast in prosciutto, heat the oil in a pan and brown the wrapped breast on both sides. You can have Bourbon chicken breast /cherry glaze /veloute sauce / puff pastry lattice using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bourbon chicken breast /cherry glaze /veloute sauce / puff pastry lattice
- You need 4 of chix breast.
- Prepare 2 cup of Bourbon ( choose your favs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown suger.
- You need 8 sprigs of fresh thyme leaves.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of All spice.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of black pepper course ground.
- It’s 3 of rosemary twigs.
Lay the chicken breast on one half of the puff pastry dough, baste. Brush the edges of the pastry squares For dessert serve coffee ice cream with butterscotch sauce and whipped cream. Super simple cherry turnovers made with cherry pie filling and topped with cream cheese glaze. Turnovers: Unfold one of the squares of puff pastry dough.
Bourbon chicken breast /cherry glaze /veloute sauce / puff pastry lattice step by step
- Peel all thyme off of sprigs.
- Get whole black pepper and pix in spice grinder till course.
- Mix all ingredients together and taste and adjust to your liking.
- Add chix breast to marinade and put in rosemary twigs and throughly cover everything.
- Let sit for 12 hours – 24 and then pull out, grill for sear marks, finish in over at 330 for 15-25 mins depending on breast size.
- Pull out and enjoy.
Heat pineapple and chicken in Veloute sauce. Mix into Veloute sauce together with chicken and. or in pastry shells. A rich, creamy chicken sauce is rolled in croissants and baked to form delicious puffs. I used canned chicken breast because it's much easier! I've also made this recipe using garlic flavored crescent rolls and it turns out great too.very easy and still good as leftovers!