Whole Buttery Bourbon Chicken. This delicious Bourbon Chicken simmers in the crock pot all day for an easy meal! The marinade creates a delicious sauce and is perfect served over rice! Tender juicy chicken is cooked in a rich bourbon ginger sauce for a delicious meal.
How to Make Bourbon Chicken – Bourbon Chicken Recipe Thanks for watching Soul food Cooking!! To see my Amazon store please click on the link below. Grilled Bourbon Chicken breasts are marinaded with soy sauce, Bourbon, brown sugar, ginger and spices then grilled until slightly caramelized on the outside. You can cook Whole Buttery Bourbon Chicken using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole Buttery Bourbon Chicken
- Prepare of Chicken———-.
- It’s 5-1/2 pounds of whole chicken I used organic.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of Pink Himalayan salt split up.
- It’s 1 cup of bourbon I used Jim Bean.
- It’s 1 pound of organic carrots.
- It’s of Glaze—————–.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of dark brown sugar loose packed.
- It’s 1 cup of bourbon.
- Prepare of Thickener———————-.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
This recipe takes boring grilled chicken to a whole new level! Easy Bourbon Chicken that's crispy, sweet, sticky and tastes just like the kind you grew up eating at the mall made at home with just Making this Crispy Bourbon Chicken actually makes me feel like a teenager. A teenager who was a rebel and once actually took. They are called battery chickens because they have been reared and kept in cages – normally a battery farm will consist of row after row of small cages which hardly give the hens room to move but do leave them enough room to eat and lay eggs.
Whole Buttery Bourbon Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set the chicken out 25 minutes.
- Get the salt ready just 1 tablespoon, I had to grind it..
- Sprinkle inside and out.
- Now measure out the bourbon..
- Wash, peel, and chop the carrots. Add to the chicken along with the bourbon. Sprinkle the rest of the salt on the carrots..
- Bake in the oven covered for 2 hours..
- Melt the butter.
- Measure the sugar.
- Add the sugar and bourbon..
- Simmer till reduced by half..
- Pour the glaze over the chicken and put back into the oven uncovered for 30 minutes..
- After it has been in the oven take the chicken out of roaster. Heat the liquids and mix the cornstarch and chicken broth. Pour the cornstarch solution into the boiling liquids of chicken and stir till thickened..
- Add the carrots and chicken back into broth that you thickened. Baste the chicken with the liquids..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Brush On Bourbon Chicken Seasoning For That Deliciously Succulent, Asian Inspired Flavor. This bourbon chicken is made simple in the slow cooker. It's full of flavor and perfect for serving over rice. The chicken will start to get a bit juicy and bubbly. Put the lid on the pan, slightly tilted I found it on Ponterest & just made this for supper tonight & it is a big hit with my whole Jamie I love your recipes!