Brad's citrus honey bourbon BBQ salmon. Brad's citrus honey bourbon BBQ salmon. Cooking what's good for the soul That Girl Can Cook. Brad's citrus honey bourbon BBQ salmon.
I only had a budget of so much for grill toys today and have to wait another week to get the remainder. Combine the orange marmalade, bourbon, brown sugar and cayenne in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. These baked salmon fillets are glazed with a tasty combination of honey, lime juice, and orange juice. You can cook Brad's citrus honey bourbon BBQ salmon using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's citrus honey bourbon BBQ salmon
- Prepare of for the glaze.
- It’s 2 of peaches.
- Prepare 3 of LG navel oranges.
- You need of juice of 1lemon.
- Prepare 12 Oz of honey.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of loose brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of bourbon.
- You need 1/3 cup of corn starch mixed with 1/4 cup cold water.
- It’s of for the fish.
- It’s 1 of whole sockeye salmon. about 6 lbs, fileted.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced roasted garlic.
- Prepare of juice of half a lemon.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of brown sugar.
Serve this salmon with vegetable risotto or roasted potatoes and fresh cooked green beans or peas. Preheat the grill on medium, or the broiler if cooking in the oven. In a medium saucepan, mix honey, soy sauce, brown sugar, pineapple juice, lemon juice, vinegar, olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Combine bourbon, brown sugar, mustard, garlic, ginger, honey, lime or lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in a small saucepan and stir well.
Brad's citrus honey bourbon BBQ salmon instructions
- For the glaze.
- Boil water in a sauce pot. Dip the peaches in until the skin gets soft and can be peeled. 15-20 seconds. Pit them..
- Peel the oranges. Try to get as much of the white off as you can.
- Place 4 cups water in a LG sauce pot. Cube the peaches and orange. Add to the pot. Bring to a boil and simmer until reduced by at least half.
- Cool and place in a blender..
- Once well blended, return to pot. Heat again. Add honey, bourbon, lemon juice, and brown sugar..
- When boiling, thicken with cornstarch mix. Thicken until it is a nice glaze consistency. Use more if needed..
- For the fish.
- Roll out tin foil a little longer then twice the length of each fillet.
- Place each filet on one end of foil. Sprinkle garlic, lemon juice, and brown sugar on them evenly. Fold foil back over filet and roll all edges.
- Place on outer edges of the preheated low temp. BBQ. If it has a hot spot keep away. Close lid and cook for twenty minutes. Or until fish just gets flaky. Don't overcook. When done, plate and serve with warm citrus glaze..
Bring to boil over high heat. This honey-glazed salmon is juicy, flaky, and so satisfying! Squeeze fresh lime juice over this honey glazed salmon and serve with steamy, fluffy white rice. This idea for this salmon recipe was shared by one of my readers; IM. Bourbon Honey Citrus Smoked Salmon Q-talk.