Sweet Bourbon Barbecue Sauce. This tomato-based sauce has a sweet yet tangy flavor from the bourbon. This is a great barbecue sauce for most meats. This is a great barbecue sauce for just about anything but is particularly good on beef, poultry, and pork.
Incredibly easy to make and requires one pot! It's not even summer yet and I'm already in BBQ mode. I've been thinking of a million and one ways to use this barbecue sauce. You can cook Sweet Bourbon Barbecue Sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
- You need 1 1/2 cup of bourbon.
- It’s 1 of shallot.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 4 oz of tomato paste.
- You need 1/4 cup of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
How to Make Sweet Cherry Bourbon Barbecue Sauce. Stir in cherries, bourbon, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, molasses, cider vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Our Bourbon Barbecue Sauce is a terrific blend of flavors from the bourbon, ketchup, tomato paste, balsamic vinegar, molasses What we particularly like about this Bourbon Barbecue Sauce is that it's more zesty than sweet, and it really compliments the spices and other flavorings in our pulled pork. Plank Smoked Salmon & Sweet Bourbon Barbecue Sauce – This is definitly the best way to cook a salmon.
Sweet Bourbon Barbecue Sauce step by step
- Simmer 1 cup bourbon in a pot for 5 minutes until reduced by about half..
- Dice shallot and garlic and add to pot, simmering for 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients and add to pot, simmering for 20 minutes..
- Check salt levels, cool and refrigerate a few hours before serving to allow flavors to fully meld..
This is where I order my meat. The Best Sweet Bourbon Sauce Recipes on Yummly Ginger Pork Roast With Maple-bourbon Sauce, Bourbon Sauce, Sticky Bourbon Sauce. molasses, barbecue sauce, dry mustard, bourbon. Why buy barbecue sauce when you can make it? Here ketchup, bacon, vinegar, brown sugar, and bourbon are mixed with lots of spices for a sweet, tart, smoky barbecue sauce.