Stuffed apples with bourbon. Glaze: Maple Syrup Bourbon Brown Sugar. How To Stuff And Roll A loin Of Pork. Use a few ingredients—apples, cinnamon, and nutmeg—to infuse your own bourbon for a treat that tastes just like your fave fall dessert.
Oh and stuffed them with my favorite crispy crumble mixture. Fresh apple cider should be a little cloudy and taste like your eating juicy apples right from the tree. If you're in the mood for something with more complex spice flavors try our Mulled Apple Cider. You can have Stuffed apples with bourbon using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed apples with bourbon
- You need 6 of apples.
- It’s 2/3 cup of oats.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of bourbon.
- Prepare of nuts.
This recipe is also delicious without bourbon. The bourbon flavor was negligible, and there wasn't much syrup after the apples were cooked resulting in dry apples. While your apples bake, their juicy goodness will seep into the cinnamon rolls, infusing them with your Transforming your classic baked apple dish is as easy as pouring bourbon over the fruit before putting it in the oven. Serve with ice cream for a dessert that will.
Stuffed apples with bourbon step by step
- Preheat the oven for 200°C..
- Wash the apples, and carve them..
- In a bowl mix the oats, the brown sugar, the flour, the cinnamon and the salt. Put the vanilla extract and the butter to the mixture..
- Stir it with a fork. And put the nuts to the mixture..
- Put the mixture to the apples. Put the apples to an oven dish, and put more cinnamon, and bourbon to the top of the apples..
- Bake it for 45 minutes..
She mentioned something about apple peel-infused bourbon, and I thought, this is a smart woman. And now it is apple season and it is brown liquor season, and we have a way to celebrate both without even mulling anything. As far as DIY projects go, this is as lazy as it gets. Your pecan stuffing could definitely use a nice, stiff drink. A final word of advice: If your bourbon index drops to dangerously low levels at any point during Thanksgiving, there's no shame in some quality time with a bottle out back.