Bourbon/Caribbean Grill Chicken.
You can have Bourbon/Caribbean Grill Chicken using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bourbon/Caribbean Grill Chicken
- You need 1/2 cup of Caribbean jerk marinade.
- You need 1/2 cup of Bourbon peppercorn marinade.
- You need 1/3 cup of Krogers sweet/spicy steak sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 lb of Chicken.
Bourbon/Caribbean Grill Chicken instructions
- Rinse the chicken and drain,season with garlic pepper/salt.place in a bowl with the marinade and let set for 30 min to hour depending on your time for dinner.take the chicken and grill..