You can have Bourbon Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bourbon Chicken
- Prepare 3 each of boneless chicken breasts cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Bourbon whiskey.
- It’s 1/3 cup of dark brown sugar, packed.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Bourbon Chicken step by step
- In a saucepan, mix all ingredients except chicken and S&P..
- Heat until sugar dissolves. Cool completely..
- Place chicken and sauce in a plastic bag and marinate for 1 hour..
- Place all ingredients in a frying pan and saute until it makes a thick sauce. You will need to cook until most of the liquid has evaporated. It will turn dark brown and as it sits, will turn into a thick glaze..
- Serve over white rice..