You can have Bourbon Mushrooms using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bourbon Mushrooms
- It’s 1 box of Fresh White Mushrooms (can sub whatever type you like).
- Prepare 1 pinch of Bourbon.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Worcestershire.
Bourbon Mushrooms step by step
- Cut mushrooms into bite size pieces. They will shrink, so cut them a little bigger than you think. Or don't. It doesn't really matter..
- Heat skillet with olive oil over medium heat. You don't need a lot of oil. Just enough to keep the mushrooms from sticking. Probably less than you think..
- Add mushrooms to skillet.
- Give them a dose of Worcestershire. Make sure they all get a good taste, but don't add enough for it to start sloshing around on the bottom with the olive oil..
- Give a similar dose of bourbon. Be careful not to put too much moisture into the pan or it won't cook off before the mushrooms are done. Just enough to put a splash on each one..
- Let cook until tender. Maybe ten minutes. Move them around and make sure they don't burn, but they should eventually form a nice glaze..
- About thirty seconds before they're done, add a splash of whatever beer you're drinking. You are drinking, aren't you?.