Jim Beam Wing Sauce. Pop the wings in the oven for an easy go-to snack on game day! The sauce makes a bold statement with hint of spicy, southern style, while a lick of Jim Beam bourbon gives it. Buffalo wing lovers must have this sauce in their collection.
Real Jim Beam Bourbon in a special blend makes Jim Beam Wing Sauce a special addition to any meal. This sauce promises to give your next meal a real lift. Jim Beam Kentucky bourbon flavors this sauce and gives it some lively spirit. You can cook Jim Beam Wing Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jim Beam Wing Sauce
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 large of Shallot, finely diced.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Jim Beam bourbon.
- You need 2/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Honey.
- It’s 1 each of Jalapeno pepper, finely diced OR 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Thai sweet chili sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Prepared barbecue sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of Buffalo wing sauce, I use Frank's brand.
This barbecue sauce is spiked with a generous amount of Kentucky bourbon. Along with the ketchup and bourbon, soy sauce, vinegar, some dry mustard, and cayenne pepper give this sauce complex flavor. Jim Beam Gourmet Foods Wing Sauce. Jim Beam Wing Sauce adds a rich and subtle bourbon taste to your hot wings.
Jim Beam Wing Sauce instructions
- Melt the butter in a large sauce pan..
- Add the shallot & garlic. Saute for a few minutes..
- Add the bourbon, brown sugar, and honey. Cook and stir at a boil for a few minutes..
- Add the remaining ingredients and continue to cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Toss with chicken wings and enjoy!!!.
Made from a special blend of peppers, spices and authentic Jim Beam Bourbon, this sauce will change how you eat wings. Related products from Jim Beam: Wing Sauce, Original. Chicken Wings with Bourbon Bbw Sauce. Discover Jim Beam® bourbons and whiskeys. The addition of Jim Beam whiskey gives the sauce a complex and fiery flavor that garners three out of four flames on Pizza Hut's heat scale.