Bourbon Venison Meatloaf. The BBQ Pit Boys cook up a Venison Meatloaf at the Pit and serve it with a side of Hocks, fresh Turnips and Greens… Ingredients you will need. Making Venison Meatloaf Low Carb and Keto Friendly. Because of this, I like to add extra fat to my recipes to keep them from drying out.
My husband is a deer hunter and we Loved this recipe. It looked beautiful on a platter with the delicious poured over sauce. Season with mustard, cilantro, garlic powder, onion flakes, thyme, cinnamon, and paprika. You can cook Bourbon Venison Meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bourbon Venison Meatloaf
- It’s 3 lbs of ground venison.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 Cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sweet Baby Ray's Kickin' Bourbon BBQ sauce.
Splash of bourbon (if desired) Directions. Mix all of the meatloaf ingredients well and place in a greased baking dish. Shape into a well packed meatloaf. Mix ingredients for topping and spread onto the meatloaf.
Bourbon Venison Meatloaf step by step
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. I use my hands so I can feel any lumps..
- Form the meatloaf into the shape you choose. Drizzle some of the BBQ sauce over the top..
- Heat the oven to 350° & bake for 1 1/2 hrs..
- When done allow to rest for 10 minutes. Then slice & enjoy!.
Garnish with sliced green onion and extra sauce. Let the meatloaf cool before cutting. In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs; add tomato sauce, onion, crumbs, salt and pepper. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. The mixture will seem kind of wet, but it will be just fine.