Bourbon glazed beef ribs. Order Your Omaha Steak Online Today and Save! Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Add beef; turn to coat in mixture.
Leaving ribs on foil, brush ribs with some of the Honey-Barbecue Glaze. These country-style pork ribs marinated in bourbon, brown sugar, and garlic are best cooked on the grill, but can also be baked. Serve with a crispy salad and garlic cheese potatoes for a great dinner! You can cook Bourbon glazed beef ribs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bourbon glazed beef ribs
- It’s 1 of rack of beef ribs.
- Prepare 1 of store bought Bourbon glaze.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Apple juice.
Bourbon-glazed beef ribs These sticky ribs are seriously messy, so have finger bowls and loads of napkins on hand, they're also excellent served with thinly sliced fried potatoes. Lower the heat to a simmer and cook until reduced by ⅓, stirring often. Combine all ingredients for the glaze. Remove ribs from the Foil, and baste with the glaze.
Bourbon glazed beef ribs step by step
- Rub ribs down with salt pepper and brown sugar.
- Cover and let them sit in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Start grill getting it nice and hot Grill settings: Gas set on low if charcoal let it turn almost all gray.
- Put the ribs on the grill turning them when needed for aproximity 1 hour …occasionally spraying ribs with apple juice.
- When ribs are almost done to your preference start slopping the bourban glaze on letting the fire sizzle the ribs.
Place the cooked ribs meat side up on the grill and brush the top with a layer of sauce. Remove ribs from grill and lightly brush with one more layer of sauce. For the ribs, place the beef fore ribs, peppercorns, bay leaves, flatleaf parsley, onion and carrot into a large pan. Cover with water and bring to the boil. Sprinkle rib racks on all sides with salt and pepper.