Bourbon Citrus Chicken. Today on Armadillo Pepper TV, we're making Citrus Chicken with a Honey-Orange and Bourbon glaze. Satsuma orange trees are popular in North Florida. Move over old chicken salad, meet the new chicken salad.
The dish is commonly found at Cajun-themed and Chinese restaurants. The recipe includes soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and bourbon whiskey in the base. Bourbon Citrus Sipper. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Bourbon Citrus Chicken using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bourbon Citrus Chicken
- It’s 1 of chicken breast; boneless or bone-in.
- Prepare 1 cup of bourbon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of orange peel seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Grilled Bourbon Chicken breasts are marinaded with soy sauce, Bourbon, brown sugar, ginger and spices then grilled until slightly caramelized on the outside and juicy on the inside. Easy Bourbon Chicken that's crispy, sweet, sticky and tastes just like the kind you grew up eating Making this Crispy Bourbon Chicken actually makes me feel like a teenager. A play on the Bourbon drink the "Old Fashioned". This BBQ chicken dish features ginger, orange, and bourbon flavors.
Bourbon Citrus Chicken step by step
- Marinate chicken in bourbon for 4-48 hours..
- Pat chicken dry. Season. Grill, saute, or roast until thermometer reaches 165° or juices run clear..
- Variations; Celery seed, vinegar, mustard, bacon, thyme, Italian seasoning, honey.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper. When the butter foam subsides in the pan, dredge the chicken in flour, shaking to remove. Citrus chicken marinade recipe – Chicken thighs recipe. Citrus is a common term and genus (Citrus) of flowering plants in the rue family, Rutaceae, originating in tropical and subtropical. Barbecued Citrus Chicken is a unique dish that your taste buds will fall in love with.