Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog).
You can cook Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog)
- It’s 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 can of Condensed Milk.
- You need 1 can of Evaporated Milk.
- Prepare 1 of box/can of Cream of Coconut (See Below).
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Nutmeg.
- It’s 2 cups of Rum (Barcardi brand White, Dark or Black Rum).
Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog) instructions
- In a large blender mix all the ingredients, with the exception of the rum, and blend everything together..
- After all the ingredients are well blended, add the rum, then mix well once again..
- If you don't have enough room in your blender transfer the mixture into a large pot, then add the rum, and use a large mixing spoon the blend the rum and the other ingredients together..
- Bottle mixture and refrigerate for at least 6 hours to allow the Coquito to "thicken up" before serving..
- I use the "GRACE" brand of Creamed Coconut for my Coquito. Gives you the texture of the Coconut with being overpowering. If you can't find this brand you can use any brand of Cream of Coconut..