Apricot bran muffins. Apricot Bran Muffins has a yumlogical taste. The walnuts and egg gives the Apricot Bran Muffins a lip smacking taste. Spoon batter into greased muffin cups.
Sweet, fruity and moist bran muffins studded with raisins and swirled with jam. A perfect start to your day! sweet. fruity. bran. cereal. malty. easy. simple. apricot. orange. ginger. Fill muffin cups coated with cooking spray three-fourths full. You can cook Apricot bran muffins using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apricot bran muffins
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 cup of natural wheat bran.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 large of egg, fork beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fancy (mild) molasses.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dried apricots.
Combine the walnuts, cinnamon and A co-worker asked me to make some bran muffins. The first recipe I tried (not Taste of Home) was for. Try the treat that started it all! I opened my recipe book today to find my normal breakfast muffin recipe (a muesli/apricot/nut/seed version), and came across this.
Apricot bran muffins step by step
- Stir buttermilk into bran in a medium bowl. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Measure next 5 ingredients into large bowl. Stir. Make a well in centre.
- Stir remaining 4 ingredients into bran mixture. Add to well. Stir just until moistened. Chop up apricots in peices and stir in the mixture.
- Bake in 375°F (190C) oven for 20 to 22 minutes until wooden pick inserted in centre of muffin comes out clean..
- Let stand 5 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool..
Sometimes I make them using wheat bran, but for this recipe Besides oat bran, these muffins contain all purpose and whole wheat flour. Whole wheat flour is flour that is milled from. Light Apricot Muffins With Milk, Beans, Oat Bran, Wheat Bran, Apricots, Eggs, Agave Nectar. Place them in the cups of a muffin tin and cover the fruit with the batter. These Oat Bran Muffins have the nutty flavors of oat bran and whole wheat flour, plus the flavors of molasses, cinnamon, vanilla, and orange zest.