Delicious Bran Muffins – easy and versatile. From easy, delicious recipes the whole family will love and inspiring DIYs to creative projects to keep kids learning, we're sharing our best advice and Dear Martha I tried your Raisin Bran muffin and they are great and will make them again. They had better flavor than the ones I have made in the past. These Bran Muffins are moist, sweet and packed with flavor.
You can find more delicious wheat recipes as a part of Alberta Wheat Commission's Life's Simple Ingredient campaign (including whole wheat like I've used in this. These delicious, great to take on-the-go muffins are just what you need to get your morning started off on the right note. They're made with whole wheat flour, wheat bran, ground cinnamon, light brown sugar, buttermilk, and lots of raisins. You can cook Delicious Bran Muffins – easy and versatile using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious Bran Muffins – easy and versatile
- Prepare 2 cup of Digestive bran.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Bicarb.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oil.
- It’s 2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla ess.
- You need 1 cup of Dried cranberries.
- You need 1 cup of Mixed nuts/seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sliced almonds.
The hearty, sweet, and creamy ingredients all meld together into. A delicious source of fiber, bran muffins are both healthy and tasty. Follow this easy recipe and make the perfect breakfast snack – adding raisins, nuts, honey, orange peel or ground cinnamon for extra flavour. In this video, you'll see how easy it is to make delicious bran muffins from scratch.
Delicious Bran Muffins – easy and versatile step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Beat eggs and add sugar. Beat til creamy.
- Add oil. Continue beating.
- Add milk & vanilla ess.
- Fold in dry ingredients.
- Add dried fruit & nuts and combined thoroughly.
- Put into greased muffin trays and bake for approx 12 mins our until muffin springs up when touching.
- you can replace nuts and fruit with your own choice. Raisins, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, honey, cinnamon, orange peel etc.
- To change the flavor I also use different essences, almond, caramel, lemon..
- Recipe makes 24 but I usually halve everything just to make 12.
They come together so quickly, you can make them for a healthy, fiber-filled weekday breakfast. Feel free to try different dried fruits instead of the raisins if you like. These Oat Bran Muffins have the nutty flavors of oat bran and whole wheat flour, plus the flavors of molasses, cinnamon, vanilla, and orange zest. And because they are rich in fiber they are wonderfully satisfying. This is my favorite bran muffin recipe.