Cauliflower Fried Rice. Cauliflower "Fried Rice" which replaces rice with cauliflower is my favorite low-carb side dish I LOVE fried rice, and often make my own fried rice at home with brown rice like this Edamame Fried. Cauliflower rice, or cauliflower grated into rice-like bits, really does taste similar to rice, or at least it behaves similarly How To Make Cauliflower Fried Rice. Cauliflower Fried Rice is healthy, low carb and and so tasty kids will think it is real rice.
Cauliflower chicken fried rice is a great alternative to grabbing take out! It's a low carb, healthy My cauliflower fried rice recipe is low in carbs, healthy enough for just about any diet, and it's packing. This Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice will satisfy all your Chinese food cravings while still keeping your dinner healthy, delicious, and super quick. You can have Cauliflower Fried Rice using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Fried Rice
- It’s 12 oz of cauliflower florets, riced.
- It’s 2 T of rice bran oil.
- It’s 2 of eggs, slightly beaten.
- You need 2 of scallions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 T of grated fresh ginger.
- It’s 1 of celery, diced.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, diced.
- You need 2 of carrots, diced.
- Prepare 12 oz of peas.
- It’s 1/2 c of corn.
- Prepare 1/2 c of low-sodium chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 T of low-sodium soy sauce.
- You need of few drops sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 T of fresh chopped cilantro.
- You need 2 T of toasted sesame seeds.
It is a wonderful light meal packed with veggies and shrimp. This "Cauliflower Fried Rice" is EXCELLENT (chef worthy)! I had imagined so many adaptations to the recipe before I had actually made it (i.e. marinate the meat; switch up the pork for a combination of. Remove all leaves and cut the cauliflower into small.
Cauliflower Fried Rice step by step
- In large pot, heat 1 T oil. Add eggs and cook. Cut into strips and transfer to plate, set aside..
- In same pot, heat 1 T oil and add scallions, ginger, celery, pepper and carrots. Stir-fry until carrots are tender..
- Add peas, corn, cauliflower, stock, soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir-fry until cauliflower is soft..
- Remove pot from heat and fold in eggs, cilantro and sesame seeds..
It's healthy, low carb, and full of both protein and veggies! Add the peas and carrots, scallions and cauliflower. Looks and tastes exactly like fried rice! But so much healthier for you! Tastes amazing plain, or would also be great with some ham, chicken or meat added!