Crispy French Toast.
You can cook Crispy French Toast using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy French Toast
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cinnamon & Sugar Mix.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 3 medium of Eggs.
- It’s 3 cup of Raisin Bran or Corn Flakes.
- You need 3 slice of Whole Wheat Bread.
- It’s 1 can of Spray Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter (optional).
Crispy French Toast step by step
- Preheat oven at 350°.
- Mix Milk, Eggs, Vanilla, Ground Cinnamon together and put to the side.
- Crunch or ground Cereal in separate bowl..
- Dip slices of bread in wet mixture, coating both sides. Then, coat bread into cereal mixture, both sides..
- Use spray butter and coat frying pan. Fry for approx. 2-3 minutes, both sides or until golden. *Center will still be moist..
- Put French toast in the oven for approx. 10 minutes or until center is completely firm..
- Let set for 3 minutes. Add optional cinnamon/sugar mixture and butter mix or powdered sugar.