Anchovy and Rocket Cheese Crepe.
You can have Anchovy and Rocket Cheese Crepe using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Anchovy and Rocket Cheese Crepe
- You need 100 g of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 100 ml of milk.
- It’s 50 ml of water.
- Prepare 20 g of rocket/arugula.
- It’s 3 pieces of anchovy.
- You need 2 of slices cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter or margarine.
Anchovy and Rocket Cheese Crepe step by step
- Put flour, egg and salt into a bowl, and mix well until the texture becomes crumbly. Slowly add milk and water into a bowl, but make sure to stir continuously to prevent the mixture from becoming lumpy..
- Melt a tablespoon of butter or margarine in a frying pan, then take off heat and place on a wet towel to cool it down a bit. Then pour half of the crepe mixture into the pan while gently swivelling the pan to spread the mixture evenly..
- Once the edges of crepe is cooked, add the toppings: a cheese slice, rocket and chopped anchovy..
- Turn in each corner of the crepe by using chopsticks or a spatula to form a open parcel. Finally add pink pepper if you wish for decoration. Repeat with the other half of the mixture and enjoy..