Tomoto Basil and Anchovy Pasta.
You can cook Tomoto Basil and Anchovy Pasta using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomoto Basil and Anchovy Pasta
- You need 200 g of pasta.
- You need 6 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 2 pieces of anchovies.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
Tomoto Basil and Anchovy Pasta instructions
- Boil plenty of salted water in a large pan and cook the pasta according to the packet instructions..
- Chop the anchovies, cut the tomatoes into quarters and slice the onion into half rings..
- Brown the onions in a frying pan with olive oil, then add the anchovies and tomatoes and stir fry for about 3-5 mins. Turn off heat..
- Drain the cooked pasta and mix together lightly with the anchovies, tomatoes etc. Add fresh basil and olive oil. Check seasoning, add salt to taste and serve!.