Mum's Brandy Sauce. This Brandy sauce recipe is so easy to make and can also be made a day or two in advance and refrigerated then simply reheated when the pudding is ready. If you really like it with a kick. Stir in the brandy (or rum) and the sugar and serve with Christmas pudding.
It's stabilised with cornflour to make it fail-safe! This short video shows you just how easy it is to make brandy sauce – always a favourite around Christmas time but can be enjoyed at any time. Mushroom Brandy Cream Sauce With SpaghettiSipand Feast. You can have Mum's Brandy Sauce using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mum's Brandy Sauce
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 170 grams of Butter.
- It’s 6 of Egg yolks.
- It’s 1 cup of Cream.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Brandy.
Beef Tenderloin with mushroom Brandy Cream Sauce $Roasted Truffled Fingerling PotatoesSA Cooking. The sauce is very smooth and aromatic. Mushroom Chicken With Brandy Sauce Recipe. You'll never want to eat canned cranberry sauce again!
Mum's Brandy Sauce instructions
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add well beaten egg yolks.
- Add slightly warm cream.
- Stir together in a bowl over boiling water until consistency of thick cream.
- Allow to cool slightly before stirring brandy through.
- Pour into bottle or jar, store in the fridge (makes approximately 3 cups of sauce).
- Serve with Christmas pudding.
Fresh cranberries are cooked with orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice and brandy. This silky sauce, brimming with a quartet of mushrooms and flavored with a splash of brandy, will turn any steak into a special treat. —Tina Eliopoulos, Tucson, Arizona. Incredible mushroom sauce flavored with a bit of brandy. Large gamme de sauces froides de qualité. Il y a forcement une sauce pour vous !