Anchovy and Rapeseed Greens Pasta.
You can cook Anchovy and Rapeseed Greens Pasta using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Anchovy and Rapeseed Greens Pasta
- Prepare 100 g of Rapeseed greens or nanohana.
- It’s 4 pieces of anchovies.
- Prepare 200 g of pasta.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Anchovy and Rapeseed Greens Pasta instructions
- Put plenty of water in a large pot and bring to a boil. Add the salt and pasta..
- Rinse and drain the rapeseed greens then cut into bite size pieces..
- Add the olive oil to a frying pan, then add the rapeseed greens and anchovies. Fry briefly until just softened..
- Drain the pasta completely in a colander, then add to the pan and mix with tongs..
- Transfer to a plate, sprinkle with pepper, and voila!.