Graham Mango Float with Caramel Brandy. Cheesy Avocado Graham Float na Pang Negosyo Professional Baker's Best Crème Caramel Recipe! PagesPublic figureVideo creatorTiffin BoxVideosMango float Recipe/ Mango Graham Float In Cup.
Mango graham cake or mango float is a popular dessert in the Philippines. It's cold, sweet and so easy to make. I would describe this dessert as a big hit during fiesta celebration. You can have Graham Mango Float with Caramel Brandy using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Graham Mango Float with Caramel Brandy
- You need 2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 1 of small can condensed milk.
- It’s 3 of ripe mangoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark caramel or dulce de leche.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of brandy.
- You need of Graham crackers.
I always make this on special occasion. This is Graham mango float is a shared recipe by Jean Reynaert. This dessert recipe is her entry to the Panlasang Pinoy Recipe Contest, which we had a. This mango float recipe uses fresh ripe mangoes.
Graham Mango Float with Caramel Brandy instructions
- Whip the cream to soft peaks to create a lighter texture..
- Add the condensed milk into the cream and gently fold it in..
- Peel and slice the ripe mangoes.
- Line the bottom of your pie tray, alternating between the graham crackers, cream and sliced mangoes..
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or until set before serving..
- Mix the caramel and the brandy together, you can serve it with the pie. You can also remove the alcohol content by slightly boiling the brandy before mixing it into the caramel..
Graham crackers are layered along with whipped cream to give this delicious dessert a cake-like texture. Mangoes are abundant at this time of the year here in Vancouver. Aside from eating them as is, my family loves mango in puddings and in cakes. Learn how to make our Mango and Graham Float recipe! Taste the sweet and fruity flavors from layers of graham crackers, fresh mangoes, and whipped cream. ➤ Click here to see the full recipe!