Sweet Potatoe Pies With Coconut Milk And Brandy Baked In Graham Crust. Cream of Sweet Potato Soup with Red Curry and Coconut MilkLa Cocina de Babel. Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Coconut MilkVeggies Save The Day. salt, coconut milk, cinnamon, pepper, sweet potatoes. Graham cracker crust, creamy coconut custard and fluffy whipped cream.
Bring to a simmer over medium-high. Remove the crust from the Add the coconut milk and pulse to combine, then add the sweet potatoes and pulse until just smooth. My grandmother's sweet potato casserole contains coconut and marshmallows. You can have Sweet Potatoe Pies With Coconut Milk And Brandy Baked In Graham Crust using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potatoe Pies With Coconut Milk And Brandy Baked In Graham Crust
- Prepare 2 cup of Boil and mash sweet potatoe ( golden potatoes are best).
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of Evaporated milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of Coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Brandy or rum.
I thought it would be even better as a For filling, in a small saucepan, combine the coconut milk, brown sugar and cream cheese. Sweet Potato Pecan Pie with Homemade Graham Cracker Crust. Baked in my flaky pie crust. Sweet Potatoes: Can't have sweet potato pie without sweet potatoes!
Sweet Potatoe Pies With Coconut Milk And Brandy Baked In Graham Crust instructions
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla to butter and sugar.
- Add Remaining ingredients, adding the mad potatoe last.
- Pour in a prepared graham pie crust and bake in 190°F C oven for 20 minute then reduce the oven temperature to 170°F C for 45 minute..
Brown Sugar: Brown sugar sets this pie apart from other sweet potato pies and pairs perfectly with the natural sweetness of sweet potatoes. I use the evaporated milk, and it turns out great! Add. ginger, salt and sweet potatoes . A tasty pie made from sweet potatoes, and always an interesting addition at Thanksgiving or at anytime of year!! In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk and blend into the sweet potato mixture.